Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wedding Hair


Here's how I want my hair for my wedding! Instead of that wierd firefly thing, though, I want a vintage style ivory pearl clip. I'm also looking for this, so if anyone finds something, let me know!

3 comments:

Amy D. said...

I LOVE this hair. Very pretty. And your clip preference sounds ideal. So far, so good!

Devony said...

It's so very pretty! And I love the vintage look for you Janey! I totally think it works perfectly!

Kaylyn said...

You could try this place for a clip or for any jewelry. I had them make my bridal jewelry and some for my mom. They make it by hand and will do whatever you want. I bet you could talk to them about what you want and see if they could do it. They are up in Baltimore and are really nice! http://www.tuvidaonline.com/main.html