skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, April 24, 2008
The comb is done!
Thanks to Ann Westby, I have the perfect hairpiece :) She did it just like I told her, and I love it!!! Yay for wedding haircombs!
I'm purchasing today and it should be here next week!
2 comments:
Jolene
said...
Love the comb, Jane. Very, very pretty.
April 24, 2008 at 7:20 PM
Amy D.
said...
Classy!
April 26, 2008 at 4:31 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Countdown!
Contributors
Janey
Janey
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(30)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
▼
April
(12)
Address Collection!
The comb is done!
Our Engagement Pictures!
Engagement Pictures, coming right up!
Counting down!
Wedding Shoe
Another YAY--We got our Photographer!
Yaaaayyyy!
Update: Dress
July 12, 2008
More on the Combs
Pearl Comb
►
March
(5)
Things To Do
Wedding Video
Finish Kiddo Coloring Book
Make DJ arrangements for AZ
Go on a Wedding Diet (yeah, right!)
Things I've Already Done
Wedding Guest Book
Makeup for pictures
Makeup for Utah Reception
Makeup for AZ reception
Hair Appointments
Made Shower list
Made Engagement Pary List
Made Temple Attendance List
Made Temple Picture List
Sent ALL announcements
Created "Wedding Blog"
Collected Addresses
Ordered Engagement Photos
Arizona Food
Found Reception Venue in AZ
Ordered Announcements
Found Bountiful Florist
Took Engagement Pictures
Bought Wedding dress
Got Utah Reception Food
Found Wedding Photographer
Have Utah Reception Venue!
Set a Date
Set budget
Found my true love
Figured out Wedding Priorities
Found Arizona Florist!
2 comments:
Love the comb, Jane. Very, very pretty.
Classy!
Post a Comment