Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Our Engagement Pictures!

Below is a link to some of our favorite engagement pictures. We need to fix the lighting in a lot of them bc my face looks a little orange (oops) but we'll work it out! I like our outfits, I think they're cute and I think seth is adorable in argyle. I'm just more and more in love with him every day, I know I shouldn't go on about this, but it is my private wedding blog so I guess i can gush just a little bit, right?? Oh i just really think Seth is amazing, he's so patient and kind and loving, and he's so funny. I was a little grouchy the past several days bc I wasn't feeling well, and seth just took everything in stride and took care of me and loved me anyway. I just feel lucky and so blessed in my life right now--I think that God has been watching out for us and has given us the chance to be together forever.

Anyway, Here's the link:
Engagement Favorites 4/23/08 3:01 PM


And here's our lovely photographer, thanks Annie!!!

13 comments:

jamirclark said...

I think they turned out awesome! I liked all of them, but I think my favorite is the one where you said you liked your eyes. I wish we knew how to photoshop when we got engaged- now Cauley can't leave a picture alone!

Christina said...

Love your pics! We actually had ours taken at the exact same place and it really does make the perfect background... good luck with that Photoshopping!

Annie said...

I already have a favorite! I like the one that you are wearing the blue and say "Oh that Seth Johnson, I think I'll marry him." I think your positioning is the best in that and you both look great in it!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

I also like the two that you said you like your eyes. when you heads are closer together you look more in love. the ones where you're sitting up right against the waterfall ... the waterfall is kinda overpowering, in my opinion.

Frolicking Night Owl said...

K - just looked again. my definite favorite is the same as Annie's favorite.

Adrianne Miller said...

Fun pictures!! Hooray!

Allison said...

They look great Jane! I liked 11 and 12 the best! You guys look so good together :)

Jolene said...

Jane, when did you grow up? You look great. So grown up and sophisticated. I love your style too. Very classy.

Mary said...

Hey those turned out beautiful. You two are such a good looking couple. I really am completely jealous of your hair. It's so lovely. Hooray for you! Can't wait to see you in a while.

Amy D. said...

You guys have some great photos to choose from! It's fun to see you both lookin' so good :)

Marne said...

You are gorgeous Jane! And Seth is so handsome. I am so happy for you! I LOVE the picture of you guys that you titles "i like our eyes in this one." All of them are great pictures, really. So hard to choose.

Kira Jay said...

Loved the pics! You are so pretty and I loved your outfits!!! I liked the ones that you said you liked your eyes.

Melanie said...

one handsome couple :)