Breathe Jane Breathe!!!
I have spent all day stressing over my address labels. Not because they're a big deal, just because I wanted to make sure I did them right. I looked everywhere for cream labels...which they do NOT have (sob!) and we opted against clear labels because sometimes the names get scratched off and we don't want to risk people not getting announcements because of that. So we settled on White. Just plain old White. Sigh.
So THEN I decided to get Creative and use the JaneyGirl font for my address labels, thinking it might look like my handwriting (nevermind the fact that they're on a blaring WHITE label on a CREAM envelope). Duh, Jane. Of COURSE people are going to know that I printed them--they're on white labels!! So they look like I was trying to be cutesy. I'm so embarrassed.
THEN I realized that we need return labels. And HELLO, of COURSE I forgot to buy them. And then i was informed of the etiquette that I need them on the back of the envelope, and then I realized that I should have just paid to have the address printed on the back because then it would save us time and money.....
Ohhh I'm just so flaky sometimes. Count me in as th panicky bride today. I think, in Carol's words, It's a Cupcake Top day. Cept I'm in training for my 5K on Saturday, so no Cupcakes for me. Bring on the Celery!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
you are too funny! good advice for yourself. breathe jane breathe!!
Can't you just print the address on the envelopes themselves and skip the whole label thing and then you could use your janeygirl font.
No worries! Honestly.. who even looks at the envelope? I personally will just tear into it, discard the wrapping, and admire your beautiful pictures!
I'm so sad you're having to use celery to get through your stress . . . that's just tough! I wish you all the best as wedding plans come together! Love you!
I know how it is to freak out about the announcements, it was also a major stress for me. But, it is true...no one will look a the envelope. The only thing they will see is your fabulous announcement and picture!
I don't really think people would notice white on cream because everyone knows labels are just white. Good choice to not use the clear - they don't print as well... i've tried them. We're very excited to see the printed announcement. Breathe and smile... breathe and smile... that's what I try and tell myself. :) We love you!
Post a Comment