Seth the tech-savvy expert set up a blog-site for people to submit their addresses to us for the announcements! I think he's so brilliant! He keeps claiming that after the wedding he's going to start a business to take care of all this stuff for people for cheap. I think he's on to something!!!
If you haven't submitted your address yet, or if you're immediate family and Mom or Gina have already sent us your addresses, please fill out THIS FORM and we'll send you an announcement!
Thanks!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great idea and a time saver!
What an awesome idea! The only down side I found was that we couldn't tell you we'll be at both Utah and AZ reception. (It only lets us chose one) but now you know!
Hey- So my mom was wondering if you are having an open house our anything in Sugar (like what Ann did). I told her I wasn't sure, but that I would find out.
Post a Comment